lunedì 22 novembre 2010

Formato Verticale


Salton Sea
Inserito originariamente da whatadqr
Salton Sea

A vertical shot of the same tree, with different shadowing.

These shots have caused me to be more aware of watching for pure light and shadow. Before this, I tended to see things only as physical subject and surroundings. I absolutely love when the light bulb in your head goes off, and you can pinpoint the moment that you discover something new that can help take things to the next level. Sometimes it can feel like you are in a creative rut, and are doing the same things over and over. Then every once in a while, you feel something click, and that you took a big step forward, or opened a door that you didn't even know was there before. It definitely makes me want to shoot more...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

FlickrRSS

Promo Blog - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver